Congrats June Graduates!

You've deserved a nice trip to the beach to kick back and relax. We offer discounted weekly rates to celebrate your Beach Week!

Room TypeSleeps maxWeek 1Week 2Week 3Week 4
One Queen Bed2549649649549
One Queen Bed plus Single Pull Out3599699699599
Two Double Beds4699849849699
Two Double Beds plus Full Pull Out61099129912991099
The above rates do not include 10.5% tax, $35 resort fee, and refundable security deposit

To reserve a room, 25% of the total rate will be required as down payment. Signed group rental agreement (read a copy before making a reservation) will be due 30 days after the reservation was made along with another payment of 25% of the total. Remaining balance (or 50% of the total stay plus $35 resort fee) will be due 60 days prior to arrival date. Refundable security deposit of $50 per person will be due 15 days prior to arrival. This way, no payments are due on the day of arrival and check in process is a "breeze".

No one will be allowed to check-in without the signed agreement and picture ID.

Security Deposit less any damages, replacement costs, and cleaning costs will be refunded to guests within 30-45 days after a thorough inspection of the unit upon departure. One refund per group will be issued and mailed to the person who made the reservation originally.

Check in time is after 3pm. Check out time is strictly before 10am.

Off-street parking available: 1 space per room

Your rental unit will be supplied with sheets, blankets, pillows and pillow cases. Please remember to bring your own towels, beach towels, extra trash bags, toiletries and any other paper products you may need throughout the week. Housekeeping will be coming through your room on a daily basis, but they will not be exchanging your towels!

If you must cancel a reservation, please call or email us ASAP. Please keep in mind, that we reserve the right to cancel your reservation and forfeit any payments if you are past due on any of your payments or signed rental agreement.

Group rentals will be issued a refund less a cancellation fee of $50 ONLY if cancelled by January 31 of the current year. Due to the high demand mostly in the first few months of the year for the June Graduate reservations, no refunds will be issued for any cancellations that are submitted after January 31.